SurveyMonkey Recognized by Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work in 2020
“SurveyMonkey aspires to build a culture where the curious come to do the best work of their lives. We've long believed in the power of employee feedback. We use our own products to listen to employee feedback and take action to improve our strategy, our business, and our employees’ experiences,” said
From offices around the world, SurveyMonkey employees enable 335,000+ organizations to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s focus on feedback has led to the creation of forward-looking employee policies and benefits including more inclusive family planning benefits, extended bereavement leave, and the extension of benefits to vendors and contractors. The following quotes from Glassdoor reviews show what it’s like to work at SurveyMonkey:
- "The company has woven diversity and inclusion into their fabric from day one."
- "My managers have always been receptive to my feedback and consistently follow up with action."
- "I love the culture here at SurveyMonkey! They truly care about their employees through the amazing healthcare benefits, gourmet cafe, onsite gym, and work-life balance."
- "If you have a question, concern, or need, SurveyMonkey will get you what you desire to do your job to the best of your ability. You are never treated as a burden."
- "You're encouraged to learn through experience, even when making mistakes."
- "SurveyMonkey offers the best opportunity to get hands-on experience in leading people and programs that I've ever seen."
- "The benefits they provide are above and beyond my expectations and I'm grateful to work in a positive environment that values work-life balance!"
“This year marks the shift to a culture-first decade in the workplace, and Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards winners are employers that are prioritizing culture, mission and employees at the heart of everything they do. By doing so, their employees have spoken and are recognizing them truly as the Best Places to Work in 2020,” said
Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work were determined using company reviews shared anonymously by U.S.-based employees between
For the complete list of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work winners in 2020, please visit: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to-Work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
SurveyMonkey is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. As a result, Glassdoor helps employers hire truly informed candidates at scale through effective recruiting solutions like job advertising and employer branding products. Launched in 2008, Glassdoor now has reviews and insights for over one million companies located in more than 190 countries. For more information, visit glassdoor.com.
Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of
Source: SurveyMonkey Inc.